- raglan cardigan with flower eyelet border, picot ribbed edging and single button plus matching bonnet
- fits 0-7yrs, 41-66cm (16-26in).
- shown in Sirdar Snuggly 4 ply (shade 420)
- 4 ply tension 28st / 36 rows to 10cm, 3.25mm needles.
- 2.75 and 3.25mm needles required and 2.75mm circular needle (optional)
- plus 1 button for cardigan, 1m ribbon 1.5cm (.5in) for bonnet
Yarn requirements based on Snuggly DK. Amounts for other yarns may vary
- Cardigan: 41-46cm 100g
- Cardigan: 51-56cm 150g
- Cardigan: 61cm 200g
- Cardigan: 66cm 250g
- Bonnet (0-2yrs only): 50g
is a digital knitting pattern, which will be stored in your account
under ‘Downloadable Section’ and after purchase you will also receive a
confirmation email that includes a link to download the pattern.