Yarn requirements based on Tiny Tots DK and amounts for other yarns may vary
- choice of 4 blankets - sizes vary 58-64cm x 68 - 77cm.
- shown in Sirdar Tiny Tots DK
- also suitable for Sirdar Snuggly DK, Baby Bamboo DK
- needles required: 4mm needles
- patchwork blanket also requires 3.25mm needles
- blanket 1 has a garter stitch chevron pattern
- blanket 2 has an easy garter stitch pattern with slip stitch ridge pattern
- blanket 3 has a stocking stitch pattern with garter stitch ridges
- blanket 4 has a garter stitch pattern with textured patchwork squares
This is a digital knitting pattern, which will be stored in your account under ‘Downloadable Section’ and after purchase you will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to download the pattern
- Blanket 1 (top left), 64x72cm (25 x 28in): colour A and B = 150g each: colour C = 100g.
- Blanket 2 (top right) 57 x 73cm (22 x 29in) = 300g.
- Blanket 3 (bottom left) 61 x 77cm (24 x 30in): colour A and B = 150g each: colour C = 100g.
- Blanket 4 (bottom right): 58 x 68cm (23 x 27in): main shade = 200g, contrast shade = 100g