Sirdar 1752 - baby DK knitting pattern
- easy flared cardigan with long or half sleeves
- using garter stitch yoke
- shown in Sirdar Baby Bamboo
- to fit babies and children 0 - 7yrs, 41- 66cm (16-26in)
- based on 50g balls Sirdar Baby Bamboo
- Sirdar Snuggly DK also recommended - may require less.
- 22st/ 28 rows to 10cm. 3.25 and 4mm needles, st holders.
Yarn requirements based on Sirdar Baby Bamboo DK - amounts for other yans may vary
This is a digital knitting pattern, which will be stored in your account under ‘Downloadable Section’ and after purchase you will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to download the pattern
- cardigan: 41- 46cm 3 balls, 51cm 4 balls, 56cm 5 balls, 61cm 6 balls, 66 cm 7 balls