|Sirdar 1245 - Ted the bear
- approx 41cm (16in) tall.
- huggable teddy designed by Debi Birkin
- shown in 2 shades of Sirdar Snowflake DK
- needles required: 3mm needles.
- tension: 21st and 35 rows to 10cm on 3mm needles.
Yarn requirements based on Sirdar Snowflake DK and amounts for other yarns may vary
- Main colour (Snowflake DK 642): 75g
- contrast (Snowflake DK 631): 25g
- plus oddments of black for embroidered eyes etc.
This is a digital knitting pattern, which will be stored in your account under ‘Downloadable Section’ and after purchase you will also receive a confirmation email that includes a link to download the pattern